maanantai 28. tammikuuta 2013

More than words?

Last week I came across to an intriguing blog. A blog about gaming. A blog which encourages to get points by scoring and collecting flags. Sometimes those flags can scream red, but a true player will not retreat.

Just to be clear, by scoring I mean banging, penetrating, boning, screwing, poking and shagging... and by collecting, I mean sticking your member into as many v'jayjays (like a friend of mine would say) as you possibly can in as many countries as you possibly can. By the way, those of you who thought Shaggy aka Mr. Bombastic was dead, http://news.msn.com/rumors/rumor-is-shaggy-dead, false alarm! (Actually I think he might be incarnated in Roosh V, the blog(ger) I recently discovered). Speaking about death, I just learned – thanks Roosh – that putting my pussy in a sarcophagus is apparently the safest bet a woman can make when meeting a handsome stranger. Handsomeness, though, is a very fluctuating concept.

Anways, what was so interesting about this blog then? (Apart from its beautiful choice of words). First, it got my attention because it happen to mention that out of "The 5 Easiest Clubs In The World To Get Laid", Finland's is no. 1!!!! No way?! Apparently my beloved country is not that cold and dark after all. According to Mr. Lover Lover, Finnish bitches fall into the bed of any three-legged like the water in the Alps. So no need to worry for being cold between their (or should I say our?) legs – as long as you don't have high standards of course.

However, even more amazed than about the content of this blog, I was about how outspoken its creator is. Quite rarely one can see (or hear) someone explaining so frankly about their life work as a bang master. I mean, there must be thousands of guys who think like Roosh but few of them have the "balls" to say it straight, or better yet put their words into action. So, ten points for directness!!!

On the other hand, what makes me wonder, is that if a guy who earns his living by fucking and sharing his every thrust around the internet, wouldn't it be just, in the name of fair game, that his scores and flags got their share of the fun?

Because dear Roosh, if you want bitches, you have to pay.

P.S. This is for those of you who are dying to find out what the heck I am talking about: http://www.rooshv.com/one-bitch-on-your-nuts-is-worth-more-than-two-trying-to-peep

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti